- June 19, 2017
Digital Marketing Manager
Maintex is a privately held facility solutions company dedicated to keeping people clean, safe, and healthy. For over 55 years we have manufactured high quality cleaning chemicals and distributed a wide range of janitorial and speciality supplies used in hospitals, schools, restaurants, and more. Maintex employees take pride in working as a team to provide value, expertise, and customized solutions to complex cleaning needs.
Reporting to the company President and based at our Los Angeles area headquarters, this new role is responsible for driving all aspects of Maintex’s online marketing efforts, including conceiving of and overseeing integrated marketing campaigns, as well as supervising a small team. An ideal candidate has a comprehensive understanding of current digital marketing trends including SEO, inbound lead generation, targeted email campaigns, analytics, A/B testing, social, etc. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and energetic self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to shape the nascent online marketing efforts of a more traditional sales organization.
- Conceive of and lead all Maintex digital marketing efforts to meet business goals.
- Oversee e-commerce platform and the maintenance and improvement of our product information database as well as new product launches.
- Implement campaigns across email, social, and paid search. Establish campaign goals, generate content, and measure/report on performance and engagement.
- Proactively identify improvements, trends, and sales insights. Present findings and recommendations to company leadership.
- Optimize websites to improve organic search results/discoverability and increase inbound conversions.
Work with sales organization and graphic arts department to identify marketing opportunities and ensure unified messaging across the organization.
- Mentor employees to grow the organization’s marketing competency.
- In-depth experience with SEO techniques and paid search campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing using one or more major marketing automation services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to generate engaging content.
- Website management using WordPress and HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and educate employees.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with limited oversight.
- Experience with CRM tools.
- Graphic design skills.
- Video scripting/production/editing skills.
- Previous work in JanSan or a related industry.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related area.
- 4+ years experience in marketing or communications roles, either in an agency setting or at a company in a relevant industry.
- Project management experience.
- Supervisory experience.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and at least two work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org